SURREALISM SHOOT

I finished my foundation at CSM quite a long time ago now but here's some of maaahhh final work. I passed with Merit which is nice considering I didn't sleep for a bit too long, a touch of hallucinating here and there, spent all my monies on wall filler and black railing varnish.













The theme is hard to explain but I shall try FOR YOUR SAKE yes you my army of followers...
Many people would immediately assosciate this with Alice in Wonderland but please let's move away from that, it's like Magritte mixed with a hint of Tim Walker and Shona Heath and... Henry VIII?

Some cheeky behind the scenes shots...




Living it large.
Peace.




3 comments:

  1. img, these are of course wonderful! i am loving all of them, however i think my fave is the clock one with carls! simply wonderful my sweet! love seeing the final shiz! great day and great images! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments but mostly THANK YOU for all your help on the day!! Big looooovvinnnnnnnnn xxxx

      Delete
  2. Well done! I l LOVE the first few with those big props you made.

    ReplyDelete