CSM : LACE


This project is really old now but it's nice to get the old goat up here, we were working with lace is new, avant-garde CSM ways... I set it in PVA glue which allowed me to make this structured garment. Yep so  I made the garment and took the photos. It was stressful as the models were from Premier so we had to be professional and snappy about it and I wanted different lighting to the others which time-guzzled but it was all ok in the end.





...Come awn Mr. Grumpy. Let's see a smile.
(He'd just landed a sweet modelling deal with Alexander McQueen so wasn't up for this small fry tomfoolery.)

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS TRES BEAUT HUN. I KNEW YOU WERE GIFTED WHEN I FOUND YOU IN A BARN AND RAISED YOU AS MY OWN. ALL MY LOVE, YOUR MOST LOYAL ADMIRER, EL YAK. XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete